vrijdag 19 augustus 2011

Rainy day

 


Hey guys!
I wanted to show you this dress that I got as a gift because I passed to the next grade.


I've made these pictures a couple of days ago, Unfortunately the weather wasn't that good..
We were about to make pictures when suddenly it started to rain ! 





 




Sandals - River Island
   Ring - Asos
Purse - River Island
 Dress - H&M





Cupcakes!
My best friend is back from her holiday.
 To celebrate we decided to make some muffins
They were sooo delicious !!




 

 I hope you enjoyed the post !

13 opmerkingen:

Maiken zei

I like the dress and the cute little bag :) oh, and those cupcakes look so yummy!! :P

Hanna zei

super foto's en schattig jurkje!!

haha oke! wat grappig! waar in Griekenland ben jij geweest dan ;)?

<3

Papa4ever zei

Mooi...!

Carlinn zei

Very pretty look! :)

Erin zei

Gorgeous dress-and your hair is soo pretty!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnuruffles.com/

Chyrel Gomez zei

your dress is so gorgeous! love the sweetheart cut. :)

Phuong zei

die jurk staat je leuk

Travel in Style

Jess zei

You are so beautiful! That dress really suits you!
x
Jess
SparksandFireworks.blogspot

Jess zei

You are so beautiful! That dress really suits you!
x
Jess
SparksandFireworks.blogspot

mirjam schuurkamp zei

that dress is amazing!
and im im in love with your hair!

New outfit post - We are golden
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

mestizay zei

lovely nude dress! so chic and feminine.:)

I love your hair too!

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File zei

You look beautiful! Such a pretty dress.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Love Joice zei

You look lovely, I love the dress! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com